[Erp5-users] Problems after installing modules -- UPDATE

Jérome Perrin jerome at nexedi.com
Thu Feb 21 13:02:01 CET 2008

Hello

Carl Anthony a écrit :
> 2 -- erp5_crm is decidedly broken, and would not install.  It
> constantly claims 'ImportError: No module named
> MimetypesRegistry.MimeTypesRegistry'  ... I have attached a trace file
> here for this.

You need MimetypesRegistry and PortalTransforms products to use it.
We have RPMS with a patch to disable some zcml not compatible with the
zope version we are using (actually it is not a standard patch,
PortalTransforms/configure.zcml is removed).

> 3 -- erp5_commerce has actually installed, but only after I set a file
> (testERP5Commerce.py') within the template to 'Do Nothing' .. If I
> don't do that, I get: "IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> '/var/erp/dir/tests/testERP5Commerce.py' " ..

Maybe the problem is that you don't have /var/erp/dir/tests/ ?

> I hope the file I avoided installing for erp5_commerce is not
> significant ...

No problem, it's just an unit test file.

Jérome