[Erp5-users] Question on LDAP Authentication

Carl Anthony carlzeto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 18:28:03 CET 2008

While researching how I may go about enabling ldap authentication for
erp5, I came across the following doc at the erp5 website:
http://www.erp5.org/HelpOnAuthentication/LDAP#fndef-5dd342ce44b234ba044a3b9ea67d107b28d2111a-0

The above doc seems to suggest that one needs to be running moinmoin,
and then rely on moinmoin to provide this single sign-on mechanism.  I
am having problems trying to figure out how to tie-in moinmoin into my
erp5 deployment.  Please, can anyone shed more light on this, or
perhaps point me in the right direction towards getting ldap
authentication working.

thanks,
--carl