[Erp5-users] Problems after installing modules

Carl Anthony carlzeto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 19:44:49 CET 2008

On 18/02/2008, Pelletier Vincent <vincent at nexedi.com> wrote:
> Le Lundi 18 Février 2008 18:59, Carl Anthony a écrit :
> > The attached tracebacks are about 20-lines each (I have now realised
> > that I should not be including the traceback section starting from
> > 'Request', which is basically a copy of how the request was presented
> > to the system) ...
>
> I'm told (thanks Jerome :) ) that it's most probably python's tar module
> bug... For some reason it stops extracting the archive, so business templates
> (which are basically tarballs or exported Zope objects and some metadata) are
> imported incompletely, and impossible to install.
> I think we have a fixed python tar module package on our RPM repository.
>
> Repository root: http://nexedi.org/static/Mandrake/

I am running on ubuntu .. do you have any ubuntu pkgs ? or perhaps u
can point me to sources, so I can look at building from source ...

I could also have a go at 'adapting' the rpm for ubuntu, but looking
at the URL you have specified in your email, its not obvious exactly
what files I should be downloading.

many thanks,
--carl