[Erp5-users] Problems after installing modules

Carl Anthony carlzeto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 17:16:35 CET 2008

On 18/02/2008, Pelletier Vincent <vincent at nexedi.com> wrote:
> Le Lundi 18 Février 2008 16:45, Carl Anthony a écrit :
> > By extension, does it mean I should avoid any modules that are stated
> > to depend on erp5_html_style ?  Or can I assume that the presence of
> > erp5_xhtml_style will satisfy the dependency ?
>
> They should depend on a virtual butiness template provided by both
> erp5_xhtml_style and erp5_html_style: erp5_view_style.
>
> By extension again, they have probably not been used for some time if their
> dependency has not been updated... But changing the dependency should be
> enough.

Thanks a million for the continued info from you guys ...

Are there any known issues with erp5_accounting ... I have been unable
to install it, even after more than 5 attempts .. always fails with
error messages, and with a stack trace so huge that I am reluctant to
email it to you.

I desparately need this template, and others that depend on it (eg:
erp5_payroll).

I also have a similar challenge installing erp5_calendar ..

thanks,
--carl