[Erp5-users] Problems after installing modules

Carl Anthony carlzeto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:45:31 CET 2008

Rafael,

Thanks a million for further clarifying these issues .. I am mighty
glad I asked the questions, as I could have wasted a lot more time
poking around.

OK, I will start a fresh site .. its quicker.

By extension, does it mean I should avoid any modules that are stated
to depend on erp5_html_style ?  Or can I assume that the presence of
erp5_xhtml_style will satisfy the dependency ?

thanks,
--carl