[Erp5-users] installing ERP5

wire wire at email.si
Mon Feb 18 08:21:28 CET 2008

http://localhost:9080
:) fist thing I tried :)) The page cannot be displayed.

As I sad I don't have directory /var/lib/zope so I assume I don't have install Zope.

If I look at 'Install software program' I see Zope is checked.

How do I check if it is really install or running?

I asume that If I want to run ERP5 i must run Zope server and then go to localhost:9080.

Am I right?

Thanks,
Haris

Chetan Kumar pravi: