[Erp5-users] liveCD fails @ 'oood' reference?

YOUR ColorAll Team! colorall.of.long.beach at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:41:11 CET 2008

'ColorAll' me quite anxious to see what Erp5 can do for my fast growing
org..

sadly.. the livecd demo iso i downloaded & burned & tested refuses to fully
load here.. any clues appreciated..

i was hoping to make our decision on which erp sys to go with tween the
narrowed down list of just two org's..

Erp5 & Ck-Erp..

please share how to get your livecd actually fully booting / working..
thanks

my laptop info via Belarc report...

* Click here for Belarc's System Management products,
for large and small companies. <http://www.belarc.com/ctadvisor.html?B> *
*Operating System*   *System Model* Windows XP Media Center Edition Service
Pack 2 (build 2600)   TOSHIBA Satellite A105 PSAA8U-0ER02K
System Serial Number: 86189968Q
Enclosure Type: Other *Processor a*   *Main Circuit Board b* 1.87 gigahertz
Intel Core Solo
64 kilobyte primary memory cache
2048 kilobyte secondary memory cache   Board: Intel Corporation MPAD-MSAE
Customer Reference Boards
BIOS: Phoenix Technologies LTD 2.00 08/30/2006 *Drives*   *Memory Modules
c,d* 59.30 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
14.62 Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space

MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-841S [CD-ROM drive]

FUJITSU MHV2080BH PL [Hard drive] (80.03 GB) -- drive 0, s/n NW99T682ANEL,
rev 00000029, SMART <http://www.belarc.com/smart.html> Status: Healthy
HP Officejet 7410 USB Device [Hard drive] -- drive 1   1526 Megabytes
Installed Memory

Slot 'M1' has 1024 MB
Slot 'M2' has 512 MB   *Local Drive Volumes*

c: (NTFS on drive 0) 59.30 GB 14.62 GB free    *Network Drives*   *None
detected*

**please note i have openSuse 10.3 as my linux desktop system that Belarc
does not see/include of course in 2 partitions for / & /home...

--
Micah Hill
Vice President of Sales & Technologies