[Erp5-users] ERP5 on Ubuntu

Claudius Hamlet hamletclaud at yahoo.de
Thu Jan 3 10:53:36 CET 2008

Hi!

Thanks again! The timer was, indeed, the culprit and activating it made the problem disappear. Now I can also login with a new "person user", but that users doesn't see any of the installed modules. Unfortunately, the documentation doesn't have any hints at user roles or similar user rights for specific modules in ERP5, or at least I cannot find them... Is there any such mechanism or documentation?

On another note, is there anything like a newletter module or newletter support in the ERP CRM module?

Best regards,

Claudius