[Erp5-users] Fwd: Question on LDAP and ubuntu deployment

Carl Anthony carlzeto at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 17:08:19 CET 2007

Luke,

This is awesome indeed .. just wanted somewhere to start, and it seems
you have put in so much effort already towards this.  As I get more
familiar with the way erp5 is setup, I am keen to contribute in any
way I can towards this erp5deb project .. I will also make you aware
of any issues I encounter while trying to install using your how-to

thanks a million,
--carl