[Erp5-users] Login and Password

Jacek Medrzycki jacek at erp5.pl
Tue Dec 4 09:05:53 CET 2007

Karl Estermann pisze:
> Hello,
>
> i am new in ERP5 . I've installed ERP5, and it's running. How many
> user and pwassword are installed on standard. I've only user zope found.
> can naybody help.

Yes, there is only zope user defined in standard instalation of ERP5.
You have to define other users yourself. Please keep in mind, that in
production enviroment zope should be treated as administrative account
only (something like root on *nixes). But for testing you can use zope
as well.
You can add new users on zope level (acl_users - consult zope user
manual) but it is not recommended. Best way is to add users on ERP5
level - that is, to define Persons in person_module, create and open an
Assignment for that persons and define login name and password. Refer to
ERP5 wiki on erp5.org for the full explanation.

Jacek