[Erp5-users] erp5 new version

Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz mikolaj at erp5.pl
Mon Dec 3 14:07:20 CET 2007

Sebastian Bijak wrote:
> bartek <bartek <at> erp5.pl> writes:
>
>> Looks like the objects are not automatically reindexed. Is there a queue
>> of pending activities in portal_activities? If so, what are the numbers
>> (take a look at http://www.erp5.org/HowToUseTheCmfActivityTool to learn
>> how to interpret them), and what happens if you click "invoke"? Is there
>> anything interesting in event.log?
>>
>> Also, how did you do your migration? Take a look at the last entry in
>> http://www.erp5.org/TroubleShootingFaq, maybe this is your case.
>>
>> Bartek
>>

> Well there is a queue of activities and they all have Processing = 0 and
> Processing Node is -1 (new massage). Migration is in progress because after i
> set up erp5 on a new computer i faced this problem.
>
> Sebastian

In LoadBalancing tab of portal_activities check if 'This node' is the
same as 'Distributing Node' and it's present in 'Processsing nodes' list.

As I assume You have single Zope server running on one machine, so in
this case all three entries should be the same (for example:
127.0.0.1:8080 - for server running on local machine on standard port)

Mikolaj