[Erp5-users] erp5 new version

bartek bartek at erp5.pl
Fri Nov 30 17:26:07 CET 2007

Sebastian Bijak wrote:
> Hi
>
> I had to migrate from old computer to a new one and find out that in repos is
> newer version of ERP5-0.14-14. Well i've got a little problem with with it, it
> looks like after adding a new object or importing them from csv file, new
> objects are not shown in erp site like they wouldn't be indexed. Anyone had that
> kind of problem?

Looks like the objects are not automatically reindexed. Is there a queue
of pending activities in portal_activities? If so, what are the numbers
(take a look at http://www.erp5.org/HowToUseTheCmfActivityTool to learn
how to interpret them), and what happens if you click "invoke"? Is there
anything interesting in event.log?

Also, how did you do your migration? Take a look at the last entry in
http://www.erp5.org/TroubleShootingFaq, maybe this is your case.

Bartek

> Sebastian

"feelings affect productivity. (...) unhappy people write worse
software, and less of it."
Karl Fogel, "Producing Open Source Software"