[Erp5-users] Object side security settings - Dynamic calculation

Sebastian Bijak sebastian.bijak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:04:36 CEST 2007

In Handbook in section Back to the (almost) real example there is an exemplary
script for dynamic calculation. I'm asking about 5th line of this script:

city = customer.getDefaultAddressCity()

In this line there is DefaultAddress and City. I've found default_address as
storage_id in PropertySheet/Person.py for property address and as
acquisition_object_id in category region. City is in PropertySheet/Person.py as
acquired_property_id for property address. Type of property address is "content".
"How to store a property as a subobject" refers to Programmable acquisition
sectio 'content' data type. So i guess that default_address is an object and
properties such as region, city, zip_code and street_address are stored in it.
So i'm asking if i have to store properties this way to get their values in
script ?

regards
Sebastian