[Erp5-users] Security and Minimum Production Environment

Frank DiRocco ofanged1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:33:43 CEST 2007

First of all thankyou very much for your suggestions regarding the initial
user to setup validated entries.

> I usually create a user for myself in /erp5/acl_users/zodb_users and then
> assign me Manager, Assignee, Assignor, Associate, Author and Auditor
> roles using zodb_roles.

This has proved to be an extremely effective method to quickly setup an erp5
site and validate objects easily.

I continue to run into problems with the Minimal Production Scenario located
at http://erp5.org/HowToMinimalProductionScenarioDuring the Produce step I
imagine the business flow would start with a warehouse manager issuing a
Production Order called minprod_order with a transformation that represents
converting 3 consumed into 1 produced.  The order state will be set to planor
order. Next, a Manufacturing team member will confirm the Order. The How to
points out "Go to related *Production Packing List* and *Production Reports*."
If I choose Related Production Packing List from the jump menu I receive the
error No Production Packing List Related. The same is true for Related
Production Report . I assume this means I am supposed to generate a
Production Packing List from the corresponding module. This Production
Packing List will represent the Packing List the Manufacturing team will
send to the warehouse with the order. When I create this Packing List with
values Title:minprod_packlist and add Production Packing List Line with
values Resource:minprod_produced, Quantity:5 and return to the Production
Packing List to confirm, I receive a KeyError with value
'default_production_packing_list_rule'.

Is this the wrong step since it is not outlined in the HowTo or have I made
some other error?
I have repeated this on a second site with the same error.

--
Frank DiRocco II
Frank2 -AT- DiRoccos -DOT- com