[Erp5-users] ERP5 Handbook announcement

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Fri Mar 16 18:46:48 CET 2007

Hello,

We are proud to announce ERP5 Handbook project, hosted on wikibooks:

                  "ERP5 Handbook"

    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/ERP5_Handbook

Our goal is to create a "real book" about ERP5, which would be used by
beginners and semi-advanced users as a guide.

Idea of creating ERP5 Handbook has its roots on polish ERP5 conference.
Attenders wanted to have access to comprehensive ERP5 guide, and after
looking for one without success, a decision of creating ERP5 Handbook
had been made.

We hope, that after reading this guide, ERP5 users will have enough
knowledge to be powerful users of ERP5 based systems and may even become
developers.

On behalf of the founding body,
Luke Nowak