[Erp5-users] portal skins properties - layers list

Pelletier Vincent vincent at nexedi.com
Wed Mar 14 16:10:42 CET 2007

Le Mercredi 14 Mars 2007 16:02, Łukasz Nowak a écrit :
> I've got funny misbehaviour - after installing/upgrading any business
> template erp5_accounting_l10n_pl always goes on top in CSV, Print and
> View layers. What could be source of such behaviour? Anyone is able to
> repeat this misbehaviour?

It should come from the presence of the business_template_skin_layer_priority
property on erp5_accounting_l10n_pl skin folder.
It is typically used for custom folder, as created in ERP5/ERP5Site.py :
 ps['custom'].manage_addProperty("business_template_skin_layer_priority",
   100.0, "float")

As usual skin folders do not define this property, they are just piled up in
the order they are created, with just some (usually one) floating over the
others.

--
Vincent Pelletier