[Erp5-users] ERP-OSS Acceptance Study

kr at nexedi.com kr at nexedi.com
Thu Feb 1 12:42:37 CET 2007

Hello,
I would be very interested in more information about the study. For example,
what do you want to compare or analyze etc.
I'm always happy to see research papers in the area of Open Source so this is
good news.

Also, there's something I'd personally be interested in to improve our
communication at Nexed. Why did you decide to send the request to the mailing
list and of course how did you learn about ERP5.

I will fill out the questionair this weekend when I have some time.