[Erp5-users] Business template and ERP5Subversion issues

Rafael Monnerat rmonnerat at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 20:26:29 CEST 2006

I think that you try to use subversion tab. Am  I right?

The Subversion tab are just showed when the business templates are in
not_installed state. But you need the files installed to make this tab work.

One trick is install the erp5_crm, and after copy and paste the business
template and use the not_installed.

In wiki has more informations about subversion.