[Erp5-users] Open Source ERP Research - Looking for Respondents

Décio Mattar Franchini deciofranchini at yahoo.com.br
Wed Oct 11 02:35:22 CEST 2006

Hi everybody!

I am a master's student at Bournemouth University and I am writting my
dissertation about Open Source ERP systems. I am looking for volanteers
to help me with the pilot and then answering a questionaire.

It wont take long. However, I am looking for professionals that have
some experience on Open Source ERP
implementations or someone that can say something about the
characteristics and the differences of their implementations when
comparing to traditional ERPs. In addition, I am trying to find out
what size of company normaly implement this type of software and if
they implement it completely or just part of it.

For the participants of this survey I will be giving the results as
well as a copy of the research but everything will be anonymous and no
one should worry about it because I  will preserve the respondant's
privacy.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING, PLEASE SEND ME AN E-MAIL WITH
YOUR NAME, E-MAIL AND COMPANY (IF APPLICABLE) AND I WILL CONTACT YOU

EMAILS: deciofranchini at yahoo.com.br OR e9083173 at bournemouth.ac.uk

Thanks a lot. Hope to hear from you soon.

Decio Franchini
MSc Advanced Computing
Bournemouth University
Bournemouth - United Kingdom