[Erp5-users] Created objects are not shown using erp5's interfaces

Sadegh Ismael Nattaj me at sin.ir
Fri Sep 15 17:47:48 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I installed ERP5 on Ubuntu-6.06. All products installed and works
successfully.

Now the problem is after I installing a bt5 from local repository, none
of them are showing up in the "Template Tool" page. I'm sure that there
is at least two Business Templates are installed , but nothing shown in
the "Template Tool" page.

Also despite of I can see all portal_category objects using ZMI,but
nothing was shown in the "portal_categories" page of ERP5's user
interface.

I'm using latest ERP5 products from svn.erp5.org and 'alien'-ed products
from SRPM section at Nexedi.org.

Thanks in advance,
Sadegh Ismael Nattaj