[Erp5-users] Queries - ERP5 production environment

Deepak Sathya deepak at viyat.com
Fri Sep 8 10:11:11 CEST 2006

Hi,

Again, a newbie with some queries

We have been successful in getting ERP5 to run on CentOS 4.3 (can
provide more information if anyone needs it) and I have few questions
before we start thinking of a prototype environment.

1. Does ERP5 work with MySQL 5.0.x and/or 5.1.x?

2. Can MySQL cluster (ndb engine) be used for ERP5? Any other option/suggestions

3. We want to run CPS along with ERP5 on the same zope instance. any
recommendations on version of zope/CPS we should look at? Latest CPS
(3.4.2) requires zope 2.9.x, can 2.9.x be patched for ERP5?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Deepak