[Erp5-users] Minimal production - will it work?

Sebastien Robin seb at nexedi.com
Wed Aug 16 15:42:38 CEST 2006

Le Jeudi 10 Août 2006 17:00, Łukasz Nowak a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I was trying to implement minimal production scenario on REV 9118.
> I've based my scenario on test_01_testProductionSimulationExpand.
> Product is produced, but resources (components) aren't consumed.
> (get{Available|Future|Current}Inventory on components returns nothing,
> while ProductionOrder workflow goes Draft->Plan->Order->Confirmed).
>
> Production Reports and Packing Lists are generated correctly. All works
> fine excluding resource consumption. In older versions same scenario
> (very simple production, with one node, one supply link, one component
> used in transformation, etc) is working fine - resources are consumed
> (I've got some older ERP5 versions kept as reference to catch up ASAP
> any my errors).
>
> I've looked at Unit Tests
> (http://www.erp5.org/pipermail/erp5-report/2006-August/005927.html) and
> they are fine... I've roughly analyzed code of testProductionOrder.py,
> and, well...assertions seems fine.

testProductionOrder is not looking to stock values. We may add some tests with
get{Available|Future|Current}Inventory .

> Have I done something wrong? Is there a problem with production?

I don't think you did something wrong and the production should work fine. May
be a bug was introduced.

May be if you like sql you should :
- see if in the stock table is not empty
- try:
component.getFutureInventory(src__=1)

This will give you the sql used in order to compute the stock value. You may
disable some parts of the sql and see wich one exclude everything.

I can look later if you don't find any problem with that.

  Seb.

--
Sebastien Robin, Nexedi Project Manager
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies