[Erp5-users] Problem installing Business templates

René Pall rene at ehouse.ee
Fri Jul 21 15:13:55 CEST 2006

>I saw this error very recently. The problem is that the links
>in /var/lib/zope/Extensions are broken, because the products are not int the
>directory they point at. Changing the link's target
>to /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Product/... should do the trick.
>
>You may also download svn versions of the products
>into /var/lib/zope/Products.

It seems that this was the deal. Although the links seemd fine and
pointing to right directory (/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ ...)
But i used the svm_update script which updated the symlinks and after
restarting zope everything worked fine :)

Thanks, i will continue getting my ERP5 up and running :)

René