[Erp5-users] Stopper problem in HowToCreateERP5TradeFromScratch

Romain Courteaud romain at nexedi.com
Mon Jun 26 15:44:10 CEST 2006

Le Lundi 26 Juin 2006 15:36, Łukasz Nowak a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm going through HowToCreateERP5TradeFromScratch in step-by-step style.
>
> But I've stopped at:
> > Create an OrderRule instance
> > All rule's instances are saved in portal_rules. Add Order Rule as
> > allowed content type in Rule Tool, and create a Order Rule
> > instance via the default view of portal_rules
>
> I've added Order Rules as allowed content type in Rule Tool, but while
> selecting 'Add Order Rule' from actionbox I've recived that error
> message:
>
> Error Type: KeyError
> Error Value: 'OrderRule_view'

That only means that the default view action for object with the portal type
Order Rule (ie OrderRule_view) does not exist.

But your object is created, even if you can't view it.

In the case of HowToCreateERP5TradeFromScratch, it's useless to view the Rule,
so, you don't have to take care of this error.

Romain