[Erp5-users] ERP5 core documents

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Thu Jun 22 18:06:26 CEST 2006

Le Jeudi 22 Juin 2006 16:30, Łukasz Nowak a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I've found such documents:
> http://svn.erp5.org/*checkout*/erp5/trunk/products/ERP5Type/help/001-over
>view.stx
> http://svn.erp5.org/*checkout*/erp5/trunk/products/ERP5/PropertySheet/Pro
>pertySheets.stx
>
> Which are very helpful for me right now. I'd like to know:
>
>   - are that documents up-to-date enough to give me more in depth view?

sadly, no. What is in the wiki is much more up to date.

>   - are there plans to extend/update that documentation?

yes. this is the purpose of the wiki

>   - is it good idea to reference them on new wiki?

no. it is better to rewrite them and update them as new documents in the
wiki, following the authoring guidelines of the wiki. I think part of the
content is already in the wiki.

--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software