[Erp5-users] Production Sites

Thomas Koch thkoch2001 at web.de
Fri Jun 9 12:56:08 CEST 2006

Hallo James,

I'd be very interested to see the ISO (or DIN as I'am from Germany) standart
which describes "acid test compiant" for databases.
What exactly are you missing?

Zope isn't another level of complexity but another level of abstraction. If
you're familiar with object oriented programing you should love abstraction.

Which Linux Distribution do you want to use? If some Debian flavor, I'd like
to share experiences.

Bests, Thomas Koch