[Erp5-users] Many ERP5 site instances in one zope

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Jun 7 12:08:36 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm using ERP5 installed in MDK 2006.0

While adding ERP5 site with:

ERP5 Database Connection String test test
CMF Activity Database Connection String test test

Everything goes fine. I'v dropped and created database test with:

mysql> drop database test;
mysql> create database test;
mysql> grant all privileges on test.* to test;

Well, but I wanted to have more than one ERP5 site on my zope instance.
So I've created databse 'custom':

mysql> create database custom;
mysql> grant all privileges on custom.* to custom;

And entered 'custom custom' in db connection strings. While adding ERP5
Site, I've got such error message:

Error Type: DatabaseError
Error Value: z_clear_reserved is not connected to a database

Event log is attached. More description:

 - such error is given to me, even if I wanted to create ERP5 Site on
fresh zope instance
 - grant all privileges on cusrom.* to custom@'%' with 'anypass', and
providing such info do not resolves that problem
 - user test db test works always good

Bye,
tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
https://ssl.ventis.com.pl/keys/lukasz.nowak.pub.asc