[Erp5-users] Rv: erp5-1.0rc8.iso

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Fri Apr 7 11:08:48 CEST 2006

On Friday 07 April 2006 10:00, Sebastian Ware wrote:
> It would seem that using bittorrent for downloading the LiveCD is
> causing problems and the benefits are slim. Maybe bittorrent could be
> the method of choice during the week when new releases are let out of
> the door and there could be an alternativ download method during the
> rest of the time.

We are sorry that an announcement is late, but this is not related to
bittorrent itself. We found some problem with the 1.0rc8 Live CD, so the
downloader has been stopped by intention. We are preparing a new version of
the Live CD at the moment. We will announce it once it is ready.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi CTO
ERP5: Full Featured High End Open Source ERP