[Erp5-users] ERP5 - CMS and forum

Rafael Monnerat rmonnerat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 19:55:02 CET 2006

HI,

On 3/20/06, Pham, Zoong <zpham at kpmg.com.au> wrote:
> I need to install a ERP5 business template that has functions of a
> Content Management System (CMS) and forum.
> After looking at the wiki.erp5.org site, I see 2 options:
> 1. ERP5CPS
> 2. Groupware template

Is the ERP5 Groupware?

> I failed to install both of them after follow the tutorial.
>
> I checked out the latest ERP5CPS (it was last modified almost 2 years
> ago). Then from ERP5 I clicked on "Download templates from URL".
> I named the ID as: erp5cps
> The URL: file:///tmp/ERP5CPS/
> I can see the template. It is marked as "built" but "not installed". No
> matter what button I try (Action), it all came up with a template screen
> that has no information except the ID is set to 2.
>
> I tried similarly with Groupware. With this one, I had to rename it to
> have extension .tar.gz. Then I gunzip and untar it and tried similarly
> without any luck.

When I create the ERP5 Groupware , I used the ERP5-0.11.1mdk (
Mandriva 2006.0 packages). I'll try this installing in RC8. Do you
follow the install instructions?

ERP5 Groupware "Install Instructions" and Descriptions, link :
http://www.erp5.org/workspaces/project/erp5_brasil/documentacao_dos_pro/groupware/erp5_groupware_insta/view

These version don't include Forum, but in next version will have.

> I am new with ERP5 and just download and play with RC8 since the last
> week-end.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Zoong PHAM