[Erp5-users] Live CD 1.0rc3 Install Problem - can't create ERP5 site

Stuart Nettleton stuart.nettleton at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jan 21 05:15:01 CET 2006

Hi, I have encountered a problem with the Live CD that I would appreciate
some help to resolve.  My computer os is WindowsXP and I am following Bartek
Gorny's method.  The problem is Step 6, where I cannot create a new ERP
Site, which I called erp5-2.  I receive the error message "Assertion Error -
sorry a site error has occurred.  It highlights ModuleProducts.
PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 96 in pt-render <ZopePageTemplate at
/erp5-2/index.html>.  At the bottom it said "Assertion Error (41,4) also, an
error occurred while trying to render the standard message".  I have tried a
number of times to create the site with different names and rebooted the
computer.  I might also mention that in starting-up the computer I get an
error "Failed System Logger /etc/rc5.d/S12syslog - line 100 9776 Terminated.
I hope someone can help me over the Site creation error!  Thanks in advance,
Stuart