[Erp5-users] Help with live CD

Pham, Zoong zpham at kpmg.com.au
Thu Sep 1 03:06:47 CEST 2005

After uncompressing the downloaded file, you will see a file with
extension
.iso.

You need to burn that iso image to a CD using any burning software.

The fs.img is one of the files in the iso image.
fs.img is NOT the file that you should burn to a CD.

HTH,

Zoong PHAM

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this Email is strictly prohibited. When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice contained in this Email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. If you have received this Email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or telephone +61 2 93357000 and destroy the original message. Thank You.