[Erp5-users] How to upgrade with CVS files

Shrenik Bhura shrenik.bhura at intelliant.net
Mon Aug 1 13:54:18 CEST 2005

Here are the scripts used for updating from cvs.
All you have to do to update your products is run these scripts in the
directories mentioned below.
You may launch getProducts.sh in your <instance_home>/Products
directory.
And you may launch getBT5.sh in the <instance_home>/bt5 directory.
<instance_home> is by default /var/lib/zope

Now, your Products must be up-to-date.

-SB