[Erp5-users] CVS version - compatible products

Bartłomiej Górny bartek at gorny.najlepsze.pl
Tue Jun 14 13:26:25 CEST 2005

Hi

Can anybody advise which version of CPS and CMF are known to work with
the CVS version?

I tried to launch the CVS version, but it keeps giving me import errors.
I tried this with the CVS version of CPS bundle, with CMF 1.4.2 and with
fresh CMF from CVS, but no result - still errors, either in CMF, in CPS
or in Base18. Would be a great help if someone who runs CVS published a
list of versions which are currently compatible.