[Erp5-users] import/export problem

Chris Purves chris.purves at dowslakemicro.com
Mon Jun 13 12:44:28 CEST 2005

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 21:15:31 +0800, Pesco Pescorilo <pescorilo at gmail.com> wrote:

> i have a problem in importing business templates with portal_templates:
> i have no import export button in this page!
> i succesfully installed erp 5 site, but when I want to import a Business
> template my site looks like the firs screenshot from
> Tutorial-Kevin-en.pdf page 13 but not like the second one same page.
> Where is my problem? I'M A BEGGINER OF CHORSE

After receiving your screenshot I see that your page looks like the first figure of page 12 of the tutorial.  The reason you cannot see the import/export button is because you haven't logged in.  You can log in by selecting "Log in" from the "My favourites" menu or by loading http://localhost:9080/erp5.  Once you have logged in you will probably need to reload the portal_templates page and then you will see the import/export button and a list of already installed business templates.

--
Chris Purves
Director of Operations