[Erp5-users] import/export problem

Chris Purves chris.purves at dowslakemicro.com
Fri Jun 10 03:07:08 CEST 2005

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 21:15:31 +0800, Pesco Pescorilo <pescorilo at gmail.com> wrote:

> i have a problem in importing business templates with portal_templates:
> i have no import export button in this page!
> i succesfully installed erp 5 site, but when I want to import a Business
> template my site looks like the firs screenshot from
> Tutorial-Kevin-en.pdf page 13 but not like the second one same page.
> Where is my problem? I'M A BEGGINER OF CHORSE

If you are seeing the same screen as page 13, then you have already clicked on the import/export button.  If you want to see the second screenshot, then select "Download Business Template" from the "Exchange Select" menu.  The page will be reloaded according to the second screenshot.  The difference between "Import Business Template" and "Download Business Template" is that import will import a business template from a local file and download will download and import a business template from a website.

--
Chris Purves
Director of Operations