[Erp5-users] update business template

Chris Purves chris.purves at dowslakemicro.com
Thu Jun 9 08:07:27 CEST 2005

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 18:45:52 +0800, Yoshinori Okuji <yo at nexedi.com> wrote:

> No. You need to check out our Zope products from the CVS, as written in the
> tutorial.

Okay, I understand now.  You mean BTreeFolder, Base18, CMF, CMFActivity, etc.

> When you want to reach the cutting-edge (surely, when you install
> business templates from the CVS, you are chasing the cutting-edge), you must
> use the latest developmental version on the CVS repository for *everything*.

If I don't want cutting-edge, what business templates can I use?  I tried downloading the trade business template from http://www.erp5.org/sections/download/bt5/erp5_trade/view but when I install it I get the following error:

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: 'portal_deliveries'

Is there a set of business templates that works with the rpm's, or is it necessary to keep everything current with CVS until things become more stable?

--
Chris Purves
Director of Operations

Phone:  +86-21-5426-2227 x808