[Erp5-users] payroll BT installation

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Mon May 30 17:56:58 CEST 2005

On Monday 30 May 2005 08:30, Shrenik Bhura wrote:
> Tried the steps mentioned but ERP5 delivery tools is not among the
> options after we select ERP5 Tool in the ZMI.
> I have erp5_core version 1.0rc2 , erp5_accounting 1.0rc2 installed and
> am trying to install erp5_trade 1.0rc3.
> Any suggestions or help shall be highly appreciated.

portal_deliveries is a very new tool developed by Romain. So it is necessary
to update your Zope products to use it, as described in the tutorial.

But I'm not sure in which combination portal_deliveries and erp5_trade work
seamlessly, because the API of portal_deliveries has been frequently changing
these days, for refactoring. Romain, do you think the CVS version of
erp5_trade works with the current Delivery Builder?

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies