[Erp5-users] payroll BT installation

Diego Manhães Pinheiro dmpinheiro at gmail.com
Wed May 25 00:53:09 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I need help for installation of Business Templates. I followed the "step by
step" of tutorial but when try to add a payroll template the erp5 gives me
this error:

 *Error Type: KeyError *
*Error Value: 'service'

**So , i found a possible solution: install the Trade and Accounting
BT(payroll dependences) . The accounting bt was successfully installed. When
i install the trade bt another error appears:
**
**Error Type: KeyError *
*Error Value: 'portal_deliveries' *

What am I supposed to do?

Ps. Please, forgive my hard english. I hope you can understand me :)