[Erp5-users] (no subject)

Shrenik Bhura shrenik.bhura at intelliant.net
Tue May 17 13:34:04 CEST 2005

Hi Miriam,

Finally got the solution myself. As I had mentioned, since /usr is
read-only for me, these are the steps I followed.
1. 'touch ALLOW_CLASS_TOOL' in /var/lib/zope/Products/ERP5Type, which is
the instance home for zope.
2. 'chown zope:zope ALLOW_CLASS_TOOL', though this may not be needed,
but is a safe bet.
3. Restart zope from Control Panel. If the ZMI does not appear in
konqueror back again, then try refreshing.
4. Goto erp5 under root folder.
5. Add ERP5Type Tool from the drop-down and then select ERP5 Class Tool.

There you go. :-) Pls do let me know if it was of any help or you
encountered something different.

Cheers,
SB