[Erp5-users] Features

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Thu May 12 21:07:33 CEST 2005

On Thursday 12 May 2005 14:21, Santi Camps wrote:
> I've download and test ERP5 Live CD, but I'm seeing
> just few features (just Accounting and Contacts).    Which other
> functionalities are implemented  in ERP5 ?   Is being used in production
> environments ?  We need an already working environment, but if ERP5 can
> provide all features needed, we will need some comercial support.

You can add many more features by Business Templates. I'd recommend you
reading the Kevin's Tutorial for more information.

We may not say much due to trade secret, but, yes, ERP5 is used in several
production systems.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies