[Erp5-users] English Tutorial 0.1

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Tue May 3 14:09:46 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the first version of the English translation of
Kevin's Tutorial. You can find the PDF version and the OpenOffice.org version
from this URL:

http://www.erp5.org/sections/documentation/articles/

I acknowledge Chris Purves and Shrenik Bhura for their great contribution to
this work. Also, I send kudos to Kevin Deldycke and Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes
for their help.

Please feel free to send bug reports about the translation and/or the original
document to the mailing list erp5-dev.

Best regards,
YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies