[Erp5-users] ERP5 Tutorial

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Mon Apr 25 18:28:56 CEST 2005

On Monday 25 April 2005 16:10, LeungMiriam1 wrote:
> I do not know French. In order to understand the tutorial, I've
> translated it into English with the help of a free online translation
> web. I could be wrong in some translations....Sometimes, it's difficult
> to guess out the meaning.... Also I understand that there are already
> some volunteers that have started the translation. But in case anyone
> who is eager to get an overview on the ERP5 rapid application
> development (like myself) before the proper English version is
> published, you are welcome to contact me for a copy of my draft. But
> it's a big word document of several MB as there are many screen
> images....Don't kow how to share.

Currently I'm proofreading an English translation of the tutorial contributed
by Mr. Chris Purves and Mr. Shrenik Bhura in my spare time. I have already
finished 70% of it. I will publish it as soon as possible.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies