[Erp5-users] ERP5 Tutorial

LeungMiriam1 Leung_miriam1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 16:10:49 CEST 2005

Thanks to the ERP5 developers. The tutorial is really helpful as it has
given a guideline on how to build up modules in ERP5. I have a much
better concept on ERP5 development now. I think all of us must read the
Tutorial before attempting to import and stduy the new business
templates, such as pdm.

I do not know French. In order to understand the tutorial, I've
translated it into English with the help of a free online translation
web. I could be wrong in some translations....Sometimes, it's difficult
to guess out the meaning.... Also I understand that there are already
some volunteers that have started the translation. But in case anyone
who is eager to get an overview on the ERP5 rapid application
development (like myself) before the proper English version is
published, you are welcome to contact me for a copy of my draft. But
it's a big word document of several MB as there are many screen
images....Don't kow how to share.

Rgds,
Miriam