[Erp5-users] ERP5 Moduels

Murat Kasikcioglu murat at kopru.com
Fri Apr 1 19:27:19 CEST 2005

chris,

i tried to install business templates as below:

1) go to directory portal_templates,
2) click "view" tab,
3) click "import/export icon,
4) select desired template file downloaded from cvs server and submit,
5) status of template is inactive. we have to activate by selecting
"install" (or something like that) from one of any combobox at the same
page. (i can't remember that where the exact location!)
6) new module shows up at the first page.

i hope it will work.
regards,
murat.