[Erp5-users] LiveCD / Debian installation

Vicente Ferrando vicente at ferrando.name
Sun Feb 27 09:47:38 CET 2005

	I had the same problem when "erp5cd" directory run out of space. After
creating the directory in another partition with enought space, the live
cd boots and starts a kde session without asking for a password.

	Anyway you can change to a text screen (Ctrl+alt+F1) and login as root.
The password for root is "erp5root".

	Don't be sad ;-)