[Erp5-users] Debian installation

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Sun Feb 20 18:35:33 CET 2005

Please download and try the livecd. (it takes about a week to inexperienced
ERP5 users to install ERP5 on Debian because of the patches we had to apply
to Zope).

http://torrent.erp5.org/erp5-1.0rc2.iso.torrent

JPS.

--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software