[Erp5-users] Live CD and serial ATA

Bartłomiej Górny bartek at gorny.najlepsze.pl
Sat Jan 29 11:41:15 CET 2005

Yoshinori Okuji wrote:
> On Saturday 22 January 2005 15:58, Bartłomiej Górny wrote:
>
>>Are SATA drivers missing in LiveCD distro? And if so, do you plan to
>>add them?

> A workaround for this is on Linux:
>
> # test -d /mnt/cdrom || mkdir /mnt/cdrom
> # mount -o loop erp5.iso /mnt/cdrom
> # sed -i 's/noscsi//' /mnt/cdrom/isolinux/isolinux.cfg
> # umount /mnt/cdrom

Which is just fine, except that iso9960 filesystem is read-only :)

I'm afraid I need more help: the only way I know of making changes to
iso image is to mount it, copy files, edit files and them mkisofs again.
But when I try to make bootable image using mkisofs, it complains that
isolinux.bin is not a boot image, no matter what options I set. So, the
question is, how to make a boot image from the files from erp5.iso???

Thanks
Bartek

--
"Good evening. Tonight 'Spectrum' looks at one of the major problems in
the world today - that old vexed question of: 'what is going on'. Is