[Erp5-users] Live CD and serial ATA

Bartłomiej Górny bartek at gorny.najlepsze.pl
Sat Jan 22 15:58:21 CET 2005

I gave it a try, and there is one problem - the LiveCD does not seem to
detect SATA disks... I have an IDE cdrom and SATA hard disk, and it
boots up ok, but does not see the hd, so it can not use the erp5cd
storage dir, and throws an error.

Are SATA drivers missing in LiveCD distro? And if so, do you plan to add
them?

Bartek Górny

--
"Good evening. Tonight 'Spectrum' looks at one of the major problems in
the world today - that old vexed question of: 'what is going on'. Is