[Erp5-users] Installing ERP5

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Tue Jan 18 12:28:57 CET 2005

On Monday 17 January 2005 11:38, Sebastian Ware wrote:
> We installed a 240k file called "demo.zexp" and "images.zexp".
> However this was found separately from our installation files for
> ERP5

They are not business templates but just exported Zope expression files.
If I remember correctly, no business template was published for the
version you have.

You can get some business templates from the CVS (there is a module
called "erp5_bt5"), but you need to update your ERP5 to the CVS
version, because they are not compatible with your version (I think).

We would like to update the RPMs for convenience, but we have no time to
do this at the moment. My priority is publishing the first version of
ERP5 Live CD, and I need to fix some details before doing this.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies