[Erp5-users] ERP5 samples

Tony Losey tony at askmonroe.com
Tue Oct 19 20:28:17 CEST 2004

I am also interested in any stable version in production.

My company is going through an evaluation of new ERP systems to replace
our old COBOL system.

I want to include ERP5 on the candidate list but I can't get it up and
running.

Anyone with a version up an running, please leave some notes about your
system and the version of ERP5 or where you got a stable version.

ps. I have a budget...for a new ERP if any of the project contributors
want to help me out....

Thanks a lot,

Tony Losey
MonroePMP